2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Meron J Levitats?

WILL NEVER GO BACK!!

THE MOST HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED. NO EXPLAINATION OF THE PROCEDURE THAT WAS TO TAKE PLACE(I HAD TO STOP HIM AND ASK QUESTIONS) OF COURSE IT SEEMS I HAD NO RIGHT TO ASK! I FELT THE MOST EXCRUTIATING PAIN(FELT AS IF I WAS BEING TORTORED)- I WAS JUST ANOTHER GOOD INSURANCE PATIENT(I FELT THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I WAS SEEN) THE STAFF WAS COLD AND IMPERSONAL, THEY WOULD NOT GIVE EYE TO EYE CONTACT.

Facelift

Dr. Meron J Levitats is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.

Dr. Meron J Levitats Is this you?