2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Merrell N Cooper?

Extremely Disappointing

Dr. Cooper seems like a nice guy until you disagree with him. He thinks he knows my body better than I. I recently received all my medical history from him only to find him lying in the comment sections. Stating he discussed issues with me he never did and mentions in notes EVERY VISIT that I need to lose weight but never once discussed it with me or gave me options or ideas. Probably because as he's grossly obese it would be extremely hypocritical of him to tell me anything.

If you don't have good insurance forget good service from this guy

This doctor has a problem with clients on Medicaid or state assistance. I originally seen him in 2013 for an unexpected injury. I had good insurance at that time. Over the course of two years the symptoms got worse. I went in again for it 2015 and tried to reopen L&I claim for injury. He was very attentive and concerned at first. Then as soon as he heard L&I denied the claim, his whole demeanor changed. His total change in attitude has made me conclude that he does not want me as a patient because I only receive state insurance.

Patient

Speaks in a language for us normal people,not in the medical BIG WORDS we can't understand!! Acts like you & I act everyday. Just one of the guys.

Dr. Merrell N Cooper is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Morton, WA.

Dr. Merrell N Cooper Is this you?