Is Dr. Merrick D Elias the right Doctor for you?
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Merrick D Elias has 2 locations
2301 N University Dr Ste 201
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
4610 N Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Book Online Now
Dr. Merrick D Elias has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Merrick D Elias has the following 41 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Tinea Versicolor
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Dandruff (Tinea Capitis)
- Onychomycosis (Fingernail Fungus)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Hair Diseases
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Dyshidrotic Eczema
- Yeast Infection (Cutaneous Candidiasis)
- Skin Biopsy
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Skin Cancer
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Flaking (Pityriasis Rosea)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Dermal Fillers
- Ringworm (Tinea)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Genital Warts
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Merrick D Elias - Posted on April 19th, 2017
In all of these years I've gone to a Doctor's appointment , this was one of the best I've ever had , not only at professional level but for the kindness and courtesy that all the staff gave me , simply the Doctor Elias as his coworkers deserve not only an "A" as a grade , they deserve "AA".
Best at Botox!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Merrick D Elias - Posted on November 12th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Merrick D Elias - Posted on July 28th, 2015
I had to see a dermatologist that took my Health Plan, now that I am retired, and I happened to pick the first one on the page. I hit a "homerun" with him. He is such a professional and so pleasant. Puts you at ease with what he tells you. His Staff were such great people and his Office Manager, such a wonderful person that takes time to speak to you and gives you all the info you need.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Merrick D Elias - Posted on June 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Merrick D Elias - Posted on March 30th, 2015
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
17 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University College Of Dental Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Merrick D Elias Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Merrick D Elias
I am a Board Certified Dermatologist at Elias Dermatology, LLC. Locations in Fort Lauderdale and Pembroke Pines, Florida. We serve all of Broward county and the surrounding areas. We accepting new and existing patients at both locations and are looking forward to meeting you.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Merrick D Elias is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.