Dr. Merrill Ahrens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Merrill Ahrens?

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

Dr. Ahrens was my Dr for many many years till her retired. He is sadly missed and since he has left I have made the decision to leave Kaiser too. I've tried several other Drs since he has left and believe me when I say that there will never be another Dr. that will even begin to fill his shoes.... You are greatly missed Dr. Ahrens by many of your patients.

Posted on November 23rd, 2014

Doctor Ahrens was my Doctor for a lot of years till he resigned his position. He is 100% the best Doctor there is. I was a mess when I started going to Dr. Ahrens, I couldn't even get out of bed & he started in and helped to get to the bottom of a lot of my severe Health problems & illnesses. He really cares about his patients & is the Best of every thing. I wish there were more Doctors like him but fortunately there are not. God Bless you Dr. Ahrens, you're my Angel.

Mrs. Pattie Glass

Posted on December 18th, 2008

My husband has had Dr. Ahrens right our of medical school and I was fortunate to get him as my doctor later on. He is a wonderful Dr. and a great person. He has great compassion for his patients. He is the best Doctor I have had and I'm 65 years old.

Posted on September 3rd, 2009