Dr. Merrill C Kaufman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Merrill C Kaufman?

No Complaints!

It's been years, I have not had any issues. I can get an appointment easily and talk to the staff andDr with ease. I definitely reccomend him!

great doctor, has everything in his office, fast and reliable diagnosis, nice dr and staff- the best

Do you want someone to hold your hand?

Well obviously from the reviews it's clear we know Dr Kaufmans beside manner is questionable. Although he can have a smart remark he can diagnose anything and everything. I send friends and family to all see him. I for warn them that he is not the dr that will hold your hand, he's the one to pin point exactly what is wrong with you. I agree Dr Kaufman is not for everyone especially if you don't have thick skin.!! In my eyes he is the best!

One of the rudest doctors I've ever been to!!!!! He wasn't even making eye contact with me when I was talking to him. Not professional one bit and would never recommend him. I will be reporting him to my insurance.

first class doctor

Dr. Kaufman is an obnoxious and arrogant doctor. He is rude and wants to rush his patients out of the office. He is suppose to be their to help his patients, but instead talks to his patience with no respect. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

Dr. Merrill C Kaufman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ozone Park, NY.