Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Merrill S Lewen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Nutritional Support
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 33
This was one of the most stressful doctor visits I've ever been to. Me and my step daughter visiting her to have a well woman exam for her. First, she became angry and upset my step daughter after we refused a vaccine for guardasil. My step daughter began crying after the doctor criticized us for not taking certain medical measures. She continued to make fun of us and criticize my step daughter concerning personal issues and the fact that we do not own cell phones. My step daughter is going through several personal and sensitive issues in her life at the moment, which the doctor knew, and she made her feel very exposed and emotional about it. She didn't not make the situation any better and made us feel like we had been doing the wrong thing. We left the clinic feeling depressed.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
28 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Merrill S Lewen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMerrill Sue Lewen Md, 311 W 8th St, Houston, TX
Dr. Merrill S Lewen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.