Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Merritt J Seshul
Dr. Merritt J Seshul, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hickory, NC, with other offices in Hickory, NC and Morganton, NC . He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology. Dr. Seshul is affiliated with Lake Norman Regional Medical Center, Carolinas Medical Center and Frye Regional Medical Center. Dr. Seshul has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Merritt J Seshul has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Seshul is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Merritt J Seshul accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Merritt J Seshul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hickory, NC.