Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mervat G Kelada has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mervat G Kelada has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 25
Worst doctor on the face of this plant... Terrible attitude !!! Extremely lazy, she doesn't even take the time to get up and do a thorough exam.. She is unprofessional and shouldn't be in this field. The wait time is usually over an hour and a half, I make an appointment at 130 and she will see me at 3...I went in for chest pain. I specifically told the staff it wasn't my heart but a muscle .. It really bothered when I would breath and she did not even take the time to do a full examination of anything but rather jumped to conclusions by saying she was going to send me to get tested for Pancreatic Cancer... I stuttered and told her it was a muscle pain, not anything of that nature and she said " go ahead and step outside my nurse will give u an appointment, it might not be for a few days". She didn't even let me talk, she didn't even make eye contact. She sat in her chair and said a few words and literally kicked me out. I couldn't believe it!! So now I'm in a state of shock in regards to pancreatic cancer and so I decided to rush to the hospital to have everything check out immediately and get a second opinion... The nurses and doctors could not believe she had the nerve to even make that comment ... It turns out.. It was a just a damaged muscle ... Now.. Need I make this loud and clear... This was NOT MY FIRST CRAPPY EXPERIENCE .... But my third ... First time I went in told her I was feeling really bad and had flu like symptoms.. She did not even look at me!!!! Said " okay I'm sending u to get blood tests" and kicked me out.... Second time, my daughter was sick... Walked in... ONCE AGAIN... Doesn't even take a good look at my daughter.. She sits there, stairs at her laptop and says " it's an infection, I'm prescribing her this, my nurse will give u everything outside" and once again... Kicked us out. She does not Care one bit about her patients.. She just wants to sit on her a** and make money all day without checking on her patients ... Not to mention the rude attitude she has towards them AND HER OWN STAFF... Stay away from this lousy excuse for a doctor.
I WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER APPOINMENT WITH DR,KELADA,SHE WAS REALLY NICE,N I NEED ANOTHER EVALUATION.THANKS!
I would never recommend Dr. Kelada. She never once stood up from her chair when examining my grandmother. She sat in front of her computer the entire time. Her English and Spanish were terrible, very hard to understand anything she said. Had no knowledge my grandmother had been in the hospital with complications due partly to a misdiagnosis given by one of her doctors.
Dr. Kelada is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Alexandria
Graduated in 1980
University Of South Alabama Health System
Dr. Mervat G Kelada accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mervat G Kelada in this video.
Dr. Mervat G Kelada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Calexico, CA.