2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mervat G Kelada?

Worst doctor on the face of this plant... Terrible attitude !!! Extremely lazy, she doesn't even take the time to get up and do a thorough exam.. She is unprofessional and shouldn't be in this field. The wait time is usually over an hour and a half, I make an appointment at 130 and she will see me at 3...I went in for chest pain. I specifically told the staff it wasn't my heart but a muscle .. It really bothered when I would breath and she did not even take the time to do a full examination of anything but rather jumped to conclusions by saying she was going to send me to get tested for Pancreatic Cancer... I stuttered and told her it was a muscle pain, not anything of that nature and she said " go ahead and step outside my nurse will give u an appointment, it might not be for a few days". She didn't even let me talk, she didn't even make eye contact. She sat in her chair and said a few words and literally kicked me out. I couldn't believe it!! So now I'm in a state of shock in regards to pancreatic cancer and so I decided to rush to the hospital to have everything check out immediately and get a second opinion... The nurses and doctors could not believe she had the nerve to even make that comment ... It turns out.. It was a just a damaged muscle ... Now.. Need I make this loud and clear... This was NOT MY FIRST CRAPPY EXPERIENCE .... But my third ... First time I went in told her I was feeling really bad and had flu like symptoms.. She did not even look at me!!!! Said " okay I'm sending u to get blood tests" and kicked me out.... Second time, my daughter was sick... Walked in... ONCE AGAIN... Doesn't even take a good look at my daughter.. She sits there, stairs at her laptop and says " it's an infection, I'm prescribing her this, my nurse will give u everything outside" and once again... Kicked us out. She does not Care one bit about her patients.. She just wants to sit on her a** and make money all day without checking on her patients ... Not to mention the rude attitude she has towards them AND HER OWN STAFF... Stay away from this lousy excuse for a doctor.

GUN SHOT WOUND N BODY EVALUATION.

I WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER APPOINMENT WITH DR,KELADA,SHE WAS REALLY NICE,N I NEED ANOTHER EVALUATION.THANKS!

Horrifying conditions

I would never recommend Dr. Kelada. She never once stood up from her chair when examining my grandmother. She sat in front of her computer the entire time. Her English and Spanish were terrible, very hard to understand anything she said. Had no knowledge my grandmother had been in the hospital with complications due partly to a misdiagnosis given by one of her doctors.

In Calexico, the Best

This is not a fancy office, usually you have to wait a little more than what I would like, but as far as knowledge and accuracy of treatment, I cannot ...

Appt.

U guys need to let people know when u r closing the office because my wife had tb shot 3 days before that and u guys told her to go monday and u guys were closed for floor cleaning and today only a machine answers

Horrible!

She wont sign prescription medications even when called at the BEGINNING OF THE WEEK! leaves early on Friday and doesn't bother to sign prescriptions, even though patient is RESPONSIBLE enough to call in the prescription early during the week and is out for the WHOLE weekend because she didnt sign it before she left early during Friday, even. Worst Doctor ever! dont go with her.

Go to another doctor

Terrible experience. She was extremely rude to the patients and all of her staff. I spent two hours there for a 10 minute exam. Exam was not thorough at all.

Dr. Mervat G Kelada is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Calexico, CA.

Dr. Mervat G Kelada Is this you?