Dr. Mervin Low Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mervin Low?

Great doctor. Very happy with result after surgery.

Where is his office loacted

looking to get my breast done where is his office located please help

Satisfied!

I have had 2 procedures done by Dr.Low and consulted with others, and yet by far he has been the only one that has made me most comfortable, and listened to my concerns. I highly recommend him if your in the market for a new you! You will absolutely fall in love with him and your new body!!

Denna Holman

I decided to give myself the gift of cosmetic surgery and so began my search for a "great" surgeon. My search started with local "name brand" surgeons that ended in disaster. They ALL wanted to do more surgery than I had asked for and did not give me the caring and concerned attitude that I needed. My search ended with Dr. Mervin Low. Within 10 minutes of my consultation with Dr. Low, I felt comfortable and at ease. Dr. Low "listened" to what I had to say and what I would like in regards to cosmetic surgery. Dr. Low was informative, gracious, and incredibly professional. Dr. Low made several follow up calls both before and after my surgery to make sure I was alright and to answer any questions I may have had. After surgery Dr. Low was just as attentive if not more and the security I felt was truly appreciated. The surgery was a complete success and the healing process was faster than I had ever anticipated. I had three more cosmetic surgeries with Dr. Low and every one of the surgeries was a complete success. Dr. Low is a true "diamond in the rough" of cosmetic surgeons and I would and do recommend Dr. Low to anyone who is looking for a great Doctor/Surgeon.

Great Docotor

I was recommended to Dr. Low by a previous patient of his and he is wonderful. His work is great; I had my breast augmentation done by Dr.Low. and he did a fantastic job. Most people believe they are natural. My regular family care doctor has even commended on how great they look. He is professional, caring. I had questions after my surgery was done and he was prompt at calling me back and answering my questions. I would definitely go back to him and recommend him to others.

Patient

Dr low is an outstanding doctor! He very attentive and caring with his patients. My two best friends and I are patients of his . We are all very satisfied with his work. I personally would not trust any other surgeon for any of my cosmetic procedures in the feature . I had my procedure done almost a year ago and everytime I try to contact him he gets back to me within a short time. A very caring doctor with a great bedside manner and does excellent work as well.

Fantastic!

My experience overall was perfect not one negative comment. Staff very friendly and positive. I can truley say that Dr. Low is a perfectionist.

I had a wonderfull experience with Dr. Low. Very professional and very caring. The results of my surgery exceeded my expectations. Communications was easy and prompt.Thank you Dr. Low.

Smartlipo

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Had Smartliposuction on my stomach and arms. No bruising. Flat stomach and thin arms. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

patient

Dr. Low was very caring and understanding, he took his time and really listened to what I had to say. I never felt rushed or unimportant. I recommend Dr. Low to all of my friends and family...

I love Dr. Low.

He is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He spends a lot of time with each patient to make sure they are comfortable and feel at ease with everything. I would refer all my friends and family to see him.

I had SmartLipo with Dr. Low. It was a very easy recovery. I am now wearing size 4 clothes. Go see him. He is a great doctor.

Dr. Mervin Low is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tustin, CA.