Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Meureen O Daniel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Meureen O Daniel has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Meureen O Daniel has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
The guy who answered the phone was very rude. I was trying to find a primary and wanted to ask a few questions. My first questions was where the doctor was from .Right away you could hear in his voice he got offensive and said, "she's from the West Indies". My second questions was did she go to medical school. He said, "maam make the appointment and ask the doctor yourself. I said, before I make an appointment I would like to know. After going back and forth for about a minute he said she went to school in the West Indies. I said, Now was that so hard. He said maam have a nice day and hung up on me. Now my family is from the West indies,, so I s don't mind a West Indian doctor, but because of his attitude I would never go. First impression is a lasting impression!
34 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
St Barnabas Hospital
Dr. Meureen O Daniel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMagnus Medical Center Inc, 2105 S Park Ave, Sanford, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Meureen O Daniel in this video.
Dr. Meureen O Daniel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sanford, FL.