Dr. Meureen Daniel Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Meureen Daniel?

Extremely Rude Staff (man)

Posted on December 15th, 2014

Receptionsit/ Office Manager/ extremely rude, no wonder Pt's leave that Dr to see another one. you can even ask for the fax number, without the "Recptionist/Office Manager ( which im not sure how he got that job) yealling

courtesy lacking

Posted on November 21st, 2011

once you are in her office she's fine but both she and her office staff (1 person) are the most inhospitable folks i've ever encountered.

Rude Office Staff

Posted on June 1st, 2011

The guy who answered the phone was very rude. I was trying to find a primary and wanted to ask a few questions. My first questions was where the doctor was from .Right away you could hear in his voice he got offensive and said, "she's from the West Indies". My second questions was did she go to medical school. He said, "maam make the appointment and ask the doctor yourself. I said, before I make an appointment I would like to know. After going back and forth for about a minute he said she went to school in the West Indies. I said, Now was that so hard. He said maam have a nice day and hung up on me. Now my family is from the West indies,, so I s don't mind a West Indian doctor, but because of his attitude I would never go. First impression is a lasting impression!

Posted on February 10th, 2017