Dr. Meyer D Gershbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meyer D Gershbaum?

SAVED MY LIFE..... WHAT MORE IS THERE TO SAY?

Dr. Gershbaum is warm caring and very professional. He is an excellent surgeon. He saved my kidney even though the tumor was very clos to the blood supply. He saved my life! I was diagnosed with stage 1 grade 3 kidney cancer. I am forever grateful to have him as my doctor!!

Highly skilled, caring surgeon

I had Di Vinci prostate surgery which Dr. Gershbaum performed. The surgery was flawless and the aftercare was outstanding. Dr. Gershbaum is a highly skilled surgeon and the recovery was virtually pain-free. I would highly recommend DR. Gershbaum without question. He even checked up with the radiation doctor to check on my progress there. There are very few doctors left like him and I would always be grateful to him for saving my life.

robotic removal of prostrate

Dr Gershbaum is fantastic.He Did my surgery and actually pelt my pain. Very honest,down to earth and a perfectionist.

A Good Doctor

Exhibited my condition with anatomical drawings to simplify the explanation of what had to be done surgically.I appreciated the time he took with me and answered all my questions to my satisfaction.

My surgery

My name is Mr Manfre, He preformed surgery (da vinci) I believe I am alive and well because him. I went in on a Friday at 3:20 and left the Hospital on Sunday at 5:20. I was back in my office on Monday. In my opinion, he is the BEST surgeon. I thank G-D for picking him everyday!!! He will have a special place in my heart.

Dr. Gershbaum is the Best

I have found the doctor to be so caring and to also make you feel so relaxed. I have to say thanks so much for the wonderful care Dr. Gershbaum

The absolute best!

Dr. Gershbaum is an unbelievable Doctor. Besides being a skilled surgeon, he truly cares about his patients, takes the time to discuss options and research solutions so the patient can make an educated decision. I appreciate his open and honest approach and trust him completely. I wouldn't want anyone else!