Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mhamad B Jibrini has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mhamad B Jibrini has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mhamad B Jibrini has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 35
Dr J is amazing and very kind man. Great bedside manor and his staff is so caring and compassionate! When you receive hugs and genuine how are you's, they treat you like your family before they even know you, I knew this is my Dr and the place I want to go because I know they care and they will be there for me! And I've always been especially leary of doctors being a nurse in all but I don't feel that with this group all of them are amazing and make me feel good when I walk out. Especially Dr. Jibrini himself and his nurse Courtney Davis-Wilhem amazing people.
16 Years Experience
University Of Aleppo
Graduated in 2002
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University
Dr. Mhamad B Jibrini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJibrini Md Associates, 7210 Turfway Rd Ste C, Florence, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mhamad B Jibrini in this video.
Dr. Mhamad B Jibrini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, KY.