Dr. Mia Branch Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

She is one ofthe best doc i have through out my pregnancy and delivery.

The best

Should have listened to my friends

Dr. Branch left me waiting in the paper gown for 45 minutes - no good reason, she was just late for work. Also was argumentative, uncooperative and unwilling to help. I was warned about Dr. Branch by my friends, should have listened. That will be the last time I give "the benefit of the doubt".

Doctor's Response

Ms. Balsamo, The life and schedule of an obstetrician is very unpredictable. I am sorry that you had to wait, however please understand that it is not been my practice to be "just late for work". As to the rest- at this time I don't recall the circumstances, but can only say that at times a patient's wants, needs and expectations do no line up with clinical standards, I am also sorry that you felt I was unable to help you, but it is my norm to practice evidence based medicine practically and safely.