Excellent doctor ,caring , knowledgeable,I feel very comfortable with her she goes over your blood work with you and answers all your questions.

Absolutely Down to Earth & Empathetic

Dr Fronteras is amazing. I couldn’t believe how much time she spent with me. She asked so many questions that I would never imagine to be related to my thyroid. I have been chronically ill for way too many years. I finally have everything under control except for symptoms pertaining to my thyroid. I saw her because my thyroid stimulating hormone was high less than a year ago but the others were normal so we were just keeping an eye on things. I need health quickly because it has been so many years and I am a single mom earning far less, with way more bills. I knew my only remaining issues were thyroid related so when I got my bloodwork back and everything was green, I was so upset. I needed what is still wrong to have a solution. Dr Fronteras’s office called right away. Green or not, she saw the red flags. I am so thankful. Last time I saw her was for Hyperthyroidism. Now my results are Hypothyroid related. I am going to see her tomorrow. I am hoping that adding some synthetic hormones to my prescriptions will finally offer me any level of a quality life. Any other Dr stops when they see green. Thank you for recognizing the hidden red flags Dr Fronteras.

Great doctor, caring, takes her time with you

What a wonderful doctor! Very knowledgeable, takes her time with you explaining everything in clear language, no "doctorese", makes sure to answer any questions you may have. Was in no hurry to prescribe pills or surgery. The front office and nursing staff are all very pleasant and efficient, I never have to wait long to be seen. I will note I am seeing her in Tampa FL, found her profile here says is. I looked her up by name to be able to leave a review.

Dr. Mia Fronteras is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brandon, FL.