Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mia D Strazzeri has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 41
I LOVE DR SHE IS BRILLIANT PEOPLE DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND. YOU ONLY GET 15 MIN WITH ANY DR. UNLESS U BOOK A DOUBLE VISIT. 10 MIN SHOULD BE FINE. SHES NOT YOU BUDY. AND NEITHER ARE THE STAFF. GOD WHAT IS IT WITH EVERYONE, WANTS SMILES AND LAUGHTER., GO TO A PARTY., TRUST ME YOU WILL HAVE A BETTER TIME DR MIA IS VERY KIND AND CARING AND KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING AS FAR AS THE PATIENT FOLLOWS THE RULES OF DR . THE PERSON SHOULD BE MORE UNDERSTANDING OF HIS OR HER OWN HEALTH, THIS WAY EVERYONE RELATES. ILOVEHER.......
I have been a patient of hers for more than 20 years i am appauled of the attitude and lack of compassion i have been experiencing lately. i am disabled and have been trying to conact her with no return phone calls. her staff is rude and lack the same compassion. i know drs are under stress, but that is no reason for her not to call me back. let me make this clear i have never called her asking for a return call , i am not a needy patient . if dr strazzari cannot be there for her patients when they desperatly need her than what good is she.
Dr. Mia D Strazzeri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWelsh Road Medical Associates, 2682 Welsh Rd, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Mia D Strazzeri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.