4.7

Have you seen Micah R Fisher?

He saved my life

Great doctor!

Am so glad to be under the expert care of Dr. Fisher; I feel like he truly knows how to deal with my physical issues and took good care of me after admitting me to EUH for 10 days. He addressed the real problems, unlike my previous pulmonologist and nephrologist. I am lucky to have him as my doctor; he is very easy to talk to, and always seemed to have the time to spend with me as a hospital patient, even though I know he is a very busy doctor. Thankful to be under his care.

Highly recommend!

It is worth the wait to see him. He is one of the most intelligent people I have ever met- a rare combination of brilliant and caring!

ONE OF THE BEST

DR. FISHER IS ONE OF THE BEST PHYSICIANS I HAVE EVER SEEN. I HAVE SCLERODERMA WHICH IS VERY HARD TO DEAL WITH; HOWEVER, DR FISHER IS RESEARCHING HOW TO HELP PATIENTS WITH MY DISEASE. NOTHING IS TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL FOR HIM TO CONSIDER. HE TAKES HIS TIME, IS PATIENT WITH YOU AND IS INTERESTED IN YOUR OVERALL BEING. YOU WILL BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND A DOCTOR AS GREAT AS DR. FISHER! I'M FORTUNATE HE'S A PART OF MY LIFE.

Dr. Fisher is an excellent doctor. He takes the time to really listen to me as a patient. You can see that he truly cares about the health and overall wellbeing of his patients. When I leave his office, I am satisfied that all of my questions have been answered.

Awesome Doctor!!

Dr Fisher is a very caring and compassionate doctor.

Micah R Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.