Dr. Micah L Hemani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Micah L Hemani?

Good guy

Not a bad guy, I let him cut me twice, not sure if I am going to use him again if needed but time will tell

kidney stones/removal/stent

As a new patient of his I would never see him again or recommend his services. His cold bedside manner was unacceptable under the condition I was in. I had to unfortunately have the procedure done twice. Extreme painful each time. After the second procedure I came down with a fever until finally admitted to the hospital for antibiotics for what I believe at this time to be an infection caused by the stent or a related kidney infection. I was fortunate enough to find a urologist in the hospital who immediately removed the stent and was 100% better within 24 hours and released from the hospital.