Dr. Micah Thorp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Micah Thorp?

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Doctor Thorp is there to help you feel better and chew bubblegum.. and he's out of bubblegum. No nonsense knowlegible but compassionate care care.

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on January 19th, 2015

I am so fortunate to have Dr Thorp as my nephrologist. I have been under his care for over 12 years and have been very pleased with his knowledge, access, and availability, his ability to explain the medical aspects I need to know in order to actively participate in my own care, and for his active participation and follow-up in my ongoing care for kidney failure, dialysis, and pursuit of transplant. I have learned so much from him. He is easy to talk to and I always look forward to meeting with him and getting his feedback on my current status. Because of his consistent care, I am still thriving in spite of kidney failure. I highly recommend Dr Micah Thorp.

Trusted physician

Posted on July 17th, 2013

Dr. Thorp has been my physician for over 12 years. He has a wonderful knack of making one feel at ease even though you might be discussing troubling health problems. I am always impressed with his ability to stay on top of the latest research and to also convey that information to me so I can understand it. I highly recommend him.

Excellent dr. /patient repore. very knowledgeable about my condition, history, care.

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Amazing doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2010

Dr. Thorp found my kidney problem after several Dr.s missed it for almost 10 years. When he first met me, I was pregnant and scared for my baby's life. He was very reassuring. I saw him for several years after, until I moved away. He explained things clearly, and didn't talk "down" to me as some Dr's tend to do. I wish I was still able to see him. Fantastic doctor.

Posted on July 15th, 2010

Dr.Thorp is aragant -thinks highly of his ability but doesn't listen very well. Talks above the patient -Throws out terms one has to ask what they are.Throws up his hands if you haven;t followed his ORDERS exactly as stated, even if the instructions are not good medical practice. He is impatient.

Posted on February 26th, 2017