The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael S Metzman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Michael S Metzman has the following 12 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Michael S Metzman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael S Metzman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Metzman was all about how much he could charge the insurance company. He had to do multiple biopsies on common things that most doctors have taken off without a question. When I questioned him he got snide. All biopsies came back negative (of course) so it was a waste of time and money. He then wanted me to come back again and finish the job with their total removal. Another visit and more $$ spent. Insurance paid for it but these kinds of things are what makes insurance go up. No way I'd go back.
After seeing Dr Metzman for several years, I have finally decided to see a different dermatologist. With an appointment and a 40+ minute wait time, it is possible to see him. However, after several cases where I needed to see a dermatologist, after seeing my primary DR, I found that I had to go to a different dermatologist for a timely appointment. Appreciate my relationship with him, but am tired of the office rescheduling appointments, long waits in the lobby, etc. Seems every time I go there (twice a year), the whole staff is different too!!??
I LOVE Dr. Metzman!! He is so kind, funny and caring!!! You can tell by his bedside manner, that he TRULY went into medicine to help people!! He spends a lot of time with you. He asks you if you have any questions. He does not 'rush' you thru your appointment at all!! His staff is very nice and caring as well! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Metzman to anyone needing a Dermatologist! You will NOT be disappointed!!
27 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Michael S Metzman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichael S Metzman Md, 9951 Mickelberry Rd NW Ste 201, Silverdale, WA
Dr. Michael S Metzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silverdale, WA.