- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Micha Abeles has 2 locations
Dr. Micha Abeles has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Micha Abeles has the following 15 expertise
- Patient Care
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Clinical Research
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Micha Abeles Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Micha Abeles
Dr. Micha Abeles is a professor of medicine in the Department of Medicine, Division of Rheumatology at the University of Connecticut Health Center. He has done extensive research in the treatment of patients with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia. Dr. Abeles is a co-author of the Fibromyalgia Criteria Paper and is known for his work on osteonecrosis in systemic lupus erythematosus.