Dr. Micha Abeles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Micha Abeles?

micha abeles is a great rheumatoid arthritis DR

great dr that is very good at what he he dose

Great! Great!

I've been a patient of Dr. Micha Abeles for a very long time and have always found him to be one of the finest physicians and people I have ever known. His work is outstanding. He is that unusual combination of a researcher, scholar, and healer. You can't ask for more.

Dr. Abeles is a wonderful rheumatologist - love him dearly. He's friendly, courteous and caring❤. He shows and expresses his concerns when a certain medication fails to perform what it's prescribed for. His staff is also a nice group of caring people, but when your aching inflamed joints call for his immediate attention, the appointments given over the phone are horrendous. I mean, who wants to wait a month or so when you're flaring up and in crucial pain?!

excellent physician. very caring and personable. Is a professor at the UCHC and currently the chair of Rheumatology there

excellent visit. personable, thorough and explained everything. voted as a top doctor for many years adn deservedly so

An understanding doctor

Dr. Micha Abeles has been my arthritis specialist for the past 15+ years. I do not stay with a doctor more than a few months if I do not trust, like and believe that they can help me.Dr. Abeles has been most kind in helping to treat my incurable disease of Psoriatic Arthritis. He listens to me and understands the pain I must live with for the rest of my life. I am very happy with his treatment and with everyone at the UCHC. I have all of my doctors at the UCHC, and I trust them all with my life.