Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael A Allon has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Male Infertility
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
I have been seeing Dr Allon since 2011 and would recommend him to everyone. I was referred to him to remove a large fibroid & the surgery (Dec 2011) was excellent. He did everything is his power to make the recovery smooth and make me comfortable. I continued to see him when I was still unable to get pregnant. We tried for another 2 years through a miscarriage and lots of tests before getting pregnant with my daughter. He was patient and took the time to explain all our options & was always supportive of our decisions. He never gave up on us & that positive attitude was what kept us trying. We were (& are) unwilling to undergo IVF for religious reasons, but he and his staff did their best for us. We are now trying for a second baby and I wouldn't even think of seeing anyone else. The only reason he gets four stars & not five is that they can be super slow getting to appointments on time. But I always remind myself that there have been times I needed extra time from him & I've always gotten it, so why begrudge that time for another patient.
I was referred to Dr. Allon by a friend after trying for 3 years, the initial visit we had an appointment and didn't see the Dr after almost 2 hrs of waiting, Then after so many test and appointments and an IUI still couldn't get a diagnose of what is preventing us to become pregnant so the last thing that was suggested from Dr Allon was IVF that was going to cost over $23K or so, no please with the service obtained because we paid a lot of money and every time I came in for a new appointment was to pay more and more. Read the reviews and save yourself disappointment, time and money wasted
Dr. Allon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Michael A Allon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Fertility Center Of Texas, 10901 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX
Dr. Michael A Allon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.