Dr. Michael A Bain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Bain?

Rude and arrogant

This guy is so arrogant he acts like he went to Harvard Medical. Hardly!! Rude and sarcastic. Worst bedside manner I 've ever encountered. Stay far away from him:

BEST DOCTOR EVER!

I had the best experience and results with Dr. Bain. I highly recommend him!

best plastic surgeon

Every step of the way, he and his staff were 100%. I'm so pleased with his work I have recommended him to others. It takes a person of special talent to be as great as Dr Bain. Don't second guess this...he is FANSTASTIC!

Great experience

He is straight forward, cares and has a great heart

Mr Copeland

I have had so many surgical procedures over the years and have finally found a surgeon that actually gave me the results I was looking for. I told him what I wanted and he gave it to me.Finally after twenty years I can look into the mirror and see a smile looking back at me. Dr Bain thank you for making my life worth living again. I would highly recommend this surgeon to anyone wanting real results. Your an amazing person Dr Bain.

Great results

My sister had her breasts done by Dr. Bain with excellent results. She was over 50 when the proceedure was done. I then decided to have lipo on my upper arms and waist (two areas that have annoyed me for years and no other dr. would promise results). I am in my 7th weak of healing and the results are amazing. Dr. Bain is a no nonsence plastic surgeon with great knowledge of technique and expectation. I will continue to see Dr. Bain for my Botox and other needs in the future. THank you Dr. Bain!

After losing 50 lbs. my large pendulous breasts did NOT get smaller and my right shoulder was very painful. Dr. Bain did breast reductions for me. I had very little discomfort after surgery. Shortly after I had a panniculectomy (removing only fat and skin)from my lower abdoman. It too went well. I did not do this for cosmetic reasons. They were medical issues.I feel and look amazing for 75 years old. He is gentle and sweet and his staff is great! I have sent my Daughter to him.

Julia Verrengia

Dr. Bain is awesome. He was such a compassionate man. I first saw him when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I had a bi-lateral mastectomy. Dr. Bain did an incredible job with my implants. He made a very bad situation much more tolerable. He answered all of my concerns. He has since done several other procedures on me. I trust him with all of my health issues.

Loved them!

Dr. Bain an his staff are professional and caring.

Dissatisfied and scarred

Yes, true that he is a great person, but I don't think a very skilled surgeon. I went in for liposuction, and the results were awful! I was left uneven, disproportioned, scarred, strange indentations, bumpy, and very dissatisfied. I would never recommend for anyone to go to him for liposuction. I feel like I have been butchered. I have been seeing another plastic surgeon to try to revise all the mistakes made on my body by Dr. Bain, so now I will have to pay again and go through all the pain for a second time. PLEASE do your homework and make sure the surgeon you go to knows what he is doing. For liposuction, go somewhere else.

Not for me

I met with Dr. Bain and I found him to be very abrupt and insensitive to my concerns. He also made some assumptions about my condition that were very insulting. I am going to continue my search for another doctor.

Find another doctor

Dr. Michael Bain performed laser SmartLipo on me, and I will never forget the pain. Dr. Bain was very aggressive performing the procedure and he was uncaring and impatient in dealing with me. He also tried to overcharge me for a procedure I would never do again. I would strongly recommend that you find another doctor!