Dr. Michael Bell Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bell?

AMAZING!!!

Posted on April 7th, 2015

I wan an emergency patient, Dr. Bell saved my life!

Posted on April 26th, 2012

I have had many injuries in sports, and Dr. Bell has always fixed me perfectly. He has always been kind, caring, fatherly, and friendly. Not to mention he's an amazing doctor, and a wonderful friend.

Lap Band? Don't do it

Posted on March 30th, 2011

Stay away. Period. I had a lapband procedure with Dr. Bell and have had trouble ever since. Plan to go to Duke and have the band removed. Lots of wait time, impersonal staff, and staff changes.In all fairness, the procedure went as planned. However the follow up and staff, not good.PS You get about a minute and a half of his time and as someone else said, he dictates his notes in the center of the back office for all to hear.

Do NOT go to this Dr!

Posted on August 7th, 2010

I had a colonoscopy done by this Dr and would NEVER recommend him to anyone else. He started the procedure before I was anestisized, he knew I was in a great deal of pain, and seemed to not care. He did not imform me ahead of time that he was going to do a prostrate exam, which I didn't need or request as I had just had it done by my family Dr. 2 weeks earlier. He dictated my personal medical information into a recorder in the recovery room where everyone could hear him. I was in so much pain I still am having nightmares from this experience.

Posted on January 27th, 2016