Dr. Michael A Cooper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Cooper?

DR. Cooper

I think Dr Cooper is GREAT. He actually called me himself to check on me one time. That was a shocker. That hasn't ever happened to me. He shows you everything you need to know. And I don't feel like he is rushing me thru my visit. I know I have found the DR. that I want to stay with. And his nurse makes you feel comfortable and is always friendly. as a matter of fact the whole staff is very friendly.

Dr. Cooper is WONDERFUL! Always takes the time to listen. Love him!

Caring, kind care, with respect and dignity

I usually see a female physician, but my doctor has retired and she recommended Dr. Cooper. I went in for a pre-op exam and he took the time to review my history, give me a rather thorough exam and discussed past health issues. I found him quite knowledgeable , citing several studies pertaining to my hormone replacement therapy. He made suggestions , but did not press for a particular treatment plan and really seemed to listen to my concerns. A rarity. I will definitely go back to him.

Great doctor! Takes his time with you and knows his stuff.

Outstanding!

This beloved physician LISTENS. His attentiveness is displayed the moment he walks into the room; it is obvious you have his undivided attention. He asks questions then carefully weighs and contemplates your responses. At times he researches various possibilities and discusses them with you right during your appointment--it is truly a fascinating and helpful experience! This doctor is uniquely receptive to patient suggestions for various methods of treatment, and is not threatened by "Could it possibly be this, and might it be treated in this manner?" If he is not inclined to agree, he will patiently explain why, and remains consistently void of condescension or annoyance with such patient involvement. We cannot recommend Dr. Cooper more highly; he was to our family nothing short of a God-send.

Wonderful Doctor!

After a frustrating search for the right primary care physician, I hit the jackpot with Dr. Cooper. He is caring, gentle, attentive and thorough. Rather than just coming up with the first fast and easy answer, he will take the time to contact experts in the field of your particular problem to find the best solution for you. And guess who calls you back with that solution? Not a nurse or office assistant. Dr. Cooper, himself! I've had specialists who made the "Best of Boston" and "Best of Dallas" lists, so I think I know a good doctor when I find one. Dr. Cooper comes with my highest recommendation!

Dr. Michael A Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flower Mound, TX.