Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Fallon
Dr. Michael A Fallon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Fallon is affiliated with The Hospitals Of Providence Sierra Campus, Las Palmas Medical Center and Hospitals Of Providence Memorial Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael A Fallon has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Fallon's staff at the El Paso Orthopedic Surgery Group in Lee Trevino are extremely rude and condescending. The average wait time to see him was approximately one hour. This was my first time dealing with a Workers Comp claim. His workers comp nurse assistant would make feel ignorant and would reluctantly answer some of my questions regarding my case. Dr. Fallon did not make me feel confident in his ability to treat my injury. He is not very good at explaining anything. On most of my many visits he spent an average two minutes consulting with me. Needless to say he was very unprofessional, I got the impression that I was just another paycheck to him. Eventually I was able to see a different provider, I would not recommend Dr. Fallon or his staff to my worst enemy. I had no choice this was a workers comp referral. If you are reading my review please do not waste your money on this doctor, you will regret it.
Dr. Fallon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Michael A Fallon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEl Paso Orthopaedic Surgery Group, 1720 Murchison Dr, El Paso, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael A Fallon in this video.
Dr. Michael A Fallon is similar to the following 0 Doctors near El Paso, TX.