Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Michael A Ferguson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Sports Medicine
- Critical Care
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
College Park Family Care Center and their doctors are exceptional. For twenty plus years I have been receiving excellent care. I recommend Dr. Michael Ferguson especially. He has been my primary physician for 15+ years, showing caring empathy and professional expertise that would be hard to beat. Obviously, I recommend CPFCC and Dr Michael Ferguson highly.
The thing that truly sets Dr. Ferguson apart is that he really listens to you when you visit with him about your health concerns. He is always up on the latest research that is available. He works with you to put the pieces together so you get the best care possible. He is extremely intelligent, insightful, and dedicated. He takes the time to explain health issues in a way that is easy to understand. His number one priority is to help you reach optimal health. Dr. Ferguson takes the time to find a solution, not just find a band aid for the problem. Our family is very grateful for all he's done for us.
Michael A Ferguson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions801 N Mur Len Rd, Olathe, KS
Michael A Ferguson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olathe, KS.