The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Michael A Gentry
Michael A Gentry is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MO. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
1722 S Glenstone Ave Ste K
Springfield, MO 65804
Book Online Now
Michael A Gentry has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Michael A Gentry has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
Michael A Gentry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Michael A Gentry - Posted on September 14th, 2018
Dr. Gentry is an "old school" doctor and one of the best in the business. I have been going to him since 1984, and he is always professional and very caring. I say old school as a compliment, because unlike a lot of younger doctors, he takes time to listen to his patients, and puts them above his needs. He is fair in his prices and thorough in his care. I highly recommend him!
Self-verified patient of Michael A Gentry - Posted on March 7th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Michael A Gentry - Posted on May 6th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Michael A Gentry - Posted on December 23rd, 2014
Common Sense Experience and Experience Appreciated
Self-verified patient of Michael A Gentry - Posted on October 30th, 2014
Dr. Gentry Immediately diagnosed a problem that my daughter was having and eliminated unnecessary medication she had been given by another provider who had tried and failed to give a correct diagnoses and solution/remedy for the problem. I appreciated his common sense approach and years of experience. His bed side manner was professional and courteous.
Michael A Gentry Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Michael A Gentry's office for more information.
1722 S Glenstone Ave Ste K Springfield, MO 65804
Locations & DirectionsMichael Allen Gentry MD, 1722 S Glenstone Ave Ste K, Springfield, MO
Michael A Gentry is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, MO.