The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael Gentry has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis or lupus, he or she will work with a laboratory immunologist to evaluate and test your immune function. They can identify any dysfunctions and work with your doctor to make a formal diagnosis.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Gentry Immediately diagnosed a problem that my daughter was having and eliminated unnecessary medication she had been given by another provider who had tried and failed to give a correct diagnoses and solution/remedy for the problem. I appreciated his common sense approach and years of experience. His bed side manner was professional and courteous.
Dr. Gentry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cox Walnut Lawn Hospital
49 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Columbia
Graduated in 1964
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Michael Gentry accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1722 S Glenstone Ave, Springfield, MO
Dr. Michael Gentry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.