Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael A Giuliano has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Michael A Giuliano has the following 15 expertise
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Birth Control
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Dr. Michael A Giuliano has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael A Giuliano is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Giuliano gets behind in his schedule because he takes all the time necessary for each patient. He is an amazing doctor who cares about each patient. He's the best. Just be prepared to wait to see him. When it is your turn, you are his main priority. Once you see him, you'll know he's the best!!!
I have seen Dr. G on and off for 15 years and he is an amazing doctor. Caring, professional, and extremely brilliant. Yes, I would agree that he does tend to run late a little often but he primarily works with children. I would rather have to wait ten minutes than have a doctor that cuts a child off. I am in my twenties now and have been back to see him periodically and find him to be just as wonderful as ever. In fact as an adult I have finally gotten to see he has a great sense of humor as well!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
48 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPsychiatric Consultants, 261 James St Ste 3G, Morristown, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael A Giuliano in this video.
Dr. Michael A Giuliano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, NJ.