Dr. Michael Giuliano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Giuliano?

Great doctot

Posted on August 31st, 2016

I have been seeing this doctor since I was 6 years old in 1994. He was there for me at every stage of life and I wouldn't have been able to overcome life's challenges and become a lawyer. I hope he never retires.

Only The Best

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Dr. G. is the best.....and I have 15 doctors in my family....and unfortunately he isn't one of them!

Posted on October 2nd, 2014

Please please take my advice and avoid Dr. Giuliano. He will make you and your kid feel more miserable than when you arrived, plus he will over-charge you. Please learn from my mistake.

Highly recommended

Posted on November 14th, 2012

Dr. Giuliano gets behind in his schedule because he takes all the time necessary for each patient. He is an amazing doctor who cares about each patient. He's the best. Just be prepared to wait to see him. When it is your turn, you are his main priority. Once you see him, you'll know he's the best!!!

Wonderful!

Posted on May 29th, 2009

I have seen Dr. G on and off for 15 years and he is an amazing doctor. Caring, professional, and extremely brilliant. Yes, I would agree that he does tend to run late a little often but he primarily works with children. I would rather have to wait ten minutes than have a doctor that cuts a child off. I am in my twenties now and have been back to see him periodically and find him to be just as wonderful as ever. In fact as an adult I have finally gotten to see he has a great sense of humor as well!

always late

Posted on October 20th, 2008

no time management skills whatsover. made my daughter so upset every visit it was impossible to get anything done. i would not recommend him in the least

Posted on October 19th, 2017