Dr. Michael Gordon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gordon?

Very kind! Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Dr. Michael Gordon, M.D. is an excellent doctor. I have known Dr. Gordon for several years and I highly recommend him. He is very caring and extremely competent. I have recommended him to my family and friends for all their ENT needs, and many have also become patients of Dr. Gordon. The feedback I've received from them has all been very positive. He is very gentle, and in addition to the care he shows adults, children can also sense Dr. Gordon's caring nature and it gives them a feeling of being safe in his care.

Dizziness

Posted on March 4th, 2014

He is the best doctor I've ever been to. He diagnosed me with positional virtigo after a few tests. The next day I was back in his office the crystals in my ears were adjusted. I was no longer dizzy or vomiting which i'd been for a month. A miracle worker to say the least . Thank you so much for giving me my life back. I would highly recommend him.

Excellent Care

Posted on September 2nd, 2013

I am repeating my previous review because by error I did not highlight all four stars which would justify the review. Doctor Gordon from day one was very sensitive to the fact that I did not want to have surgery for a chronic problem. sHaving been to a number of specialists and to a top one in NY C, who also said surgery was necessary, Dr. Gordon was a relief and calm for me. He is always prompt in appointments, cordial, patient and most attentive and very caring in his procedure on each visit which is every 7 weeks. I have been going to him for years and can only say that he is the best. I would and have recommended him to family and friends.

Excellent care

Posted on July 16th, 2013

Doctor Gordon from day one was very sensitive to the fact that I did not want to have surgery for a chronic problem. Having been to a number of specialists and to a top one in NYC, who also said surgery was necessary, Dr. Gordon was a relief and calm for me. He is always prompt in appointments, cordial, patient and most attentive and very caring in his procedure on each visit which is every 7 weeks. I have been going to him for years and can only say that he is the best. I would and have recommended him to family and friends.

Best Dr. I have ever encounter.

Posted on November 20th, 2010

Kind.Caring.Excellent in his profession.

Posted on September 7th, 2017