Dr. Michael Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hoffman?

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Distressing experience Inquisition manner Arrogant

Great Doctor

Posted on March 21st, 2016

This doctor goes above and beyond. I am a patient with Crohn's and Dr. Hoffman has always made me feel like priority. In my most recent of several procedures, Dr. Hoffman came in on his day off to accommodate a busy schedule due to the urgency of my matter. He always calls to follow up with me, even when he isn't the surgeon. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. They do not make them like this anymore it seems.

NO to Dr. Hoffman

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Impersonal, no empathy, and treats you like a number. I want to form a relationship with my doctors so I feel I can trust them. I felt talked down to and will never return to this practice after dealing with Michael Hoffman.

Posted on March 26th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Hoffman for blood in my urine. He was very thorough and ordered the tests necessary to make a diagnosis and rule out certain causes. I was a little concerned beforehand about the pain involved with a certain procedure and he wasn't very reassuring which made my fears worse. (I'm a huge sissy). Afterward, I assumed I'd have to return to my primary doctor for followup, but he was willing (and seemed to prefer) seeing me on a future ongoing basis and monitoring the condition which I greatly appreciate. I believe he is very competent and knowledgeable in his field of medicine.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 29th, 2009

Admitted with gallstones only to find out I had a cancerous tumor in my kidney. Dr. Hoffman was fantastic and spent time explaining things to my family. After discharged I was admitted again because of a blockage in my intestines and Dr. Hoffman came to see how I was doing every day I was in the hospital even though another doctor was handling the case.

Posted on July 30th, 2017