Dr. Michael A Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Johnson?

This doctor was on call when my doctor was off. When I needed cough medication which my doctor prescribes when needed, Dr Johnson would not prescribe it for me without a fight, even though he had my charts and could see what my doctor had previously done. Because of the long delay, I am afraid it will turn into bronchitis.

I have been with Dr. Johnson for many years now..hes always there when I need him..hes understanding and caring about his patients..I would HIGHLY recommend him. His bedside manners are great. he takes the time to listen and his staff is wonderful..they make you feel relaxed if that's sometime possiable..