Dr. Michael Kaplan Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kaplan?

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on February 27th, 2016

I had been having daily headaches for 2 years until I saw Dr. Kaplan 6 months ago. My first two doctors treated me for migraines but I never improved. Dr. Kaplan diagnosed me with sinusitis and used a balloon to open my sinuses. I have had only two headaches since the procedure and would recommend him to anyone who is having similar problems. And by the way......love the staff too!!

Couldn't Be Happier!

Posted on February 19th, 2015

I went to see Dr Kaplan after having seen two other specialists without feeling better. Dr Kaplan was quick to run some tests that soon revealed what was wrong and got me on the right treatment. He spent more time answering my questions than any other doctor I have seen before and showed true care and compassion for my condition. His office staff is courteous and I will return if needed without hesitation.

Terrible!

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I saw this doctor based on these ratings, and I regret it. As others have mentioned in reviews elsewhere online, I was misdiagnosed and charged for a number of procedures that were either 1) unnecessary given my eventual correct diagnosis or 2) never occurred. Bedside manner was dismissive. Check reviews on other websites before seeing this doctor. I wish I would have.

Professional and Caring!

Posted on December 9th, 2014

After suffering from sinus problems for the last two years I saw Dr. Kaplan. He and his staff were courteous and exhibited a professional and caring attitude. He took more time than I expected and really seemed to take an interest in my problem. Not only did he cure my headaches with a balloon procedure, he even called me the next day to check on my condition. Will highly recommend him and his staff!

Posted on August 28th, 2013

Dr. Kaplan diagnosed my rare condition right away when no other doctor had been able to. He ordered a lot of tests but that resulted in the diagnosis, treatment and cure for my issues. He tried medication first but did not hesitate to do surgery when the medication completely failed. I have been 100% better since then.

Superb Doctor!

Posted on July 6th, 2013

I recently went to Dr Kaplan recently for my sinuses. I had seen two different doctors in the last few months and both wanted to perform major surgery in the operating room. I went to Dr Kaplan on the advice of my friend. He is one of the few doctors that actually took time to listen to me and review all of my records. He explained my condition to me in language that I could understand and showed sincere interest in my problems. Dr Kaplan has since cured me of my sinus infections using a balloon in the office and I was able to avoid going to the hospital. Hats off to you Dr Kaplan! You have changed my life!

Excellent Physician

Posted on August 25th, 2011

I couldn't be happier with a physician than I am with Dr. Kaplan. He recently performed sinus surgery on me after another physician messed me up. Dr. Kaplan immediately took me in and took excellent care of me. He is very intelligent, articulate, timely and professional. He is also honest, frank and upfront with his information and opinion so the appropriate decisions can be made. When looking for a physician, I don't want someone to sugar coat anything. I want an honest and candid opinion. He is the expert professional who is well respected and regarded in his field. I trust his advice 100%. I also would like to disagree with one of the other reviewers, Dr. Kaplan and his staff have always given me all of the time I needed and treated me with complete respect and courtesy. They literally bent over backwards to work around my schedule and made sure I always got all of the information I needed. The entire staff is delightful including the nurse who stuck my arm 60 times for allergy testing! IMHO this is the premiere ENT practice in the City of Houston!

Excellent Physician

Posted on August 25th, 2011

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Both of my grandchildren had their tonsils out by Dr.Kaplan. The staff was kind and efficient.(I have actually had to change Dr.s more than once because of a rude staff... that was not the case here at all.) The staff at the Med Center was also amazing! From the woman at the front desk that checks you in... very kind and her patience was unmatched.. even when we showed up late due to traffic and I had accidently filled out the wrong papers online, she never got her "feathers ruffled". They need to make sure they keep her! The nurses and staff were very attentive to both of the children and made them feel at ease and kept them comfortable with the proper meds after the surgery! Dr. Kaplan kept me abreast of everything that was going on before and after the surgery, which was so assuring. I would highly recommend Dr. Kaplan and his staff. There was a slight delay at the Dr.s office on my first visit, but that was because I didn't fill out the paper work they sent me ahead of time, and we had to wait on the insurance company.(once again, my bad). So I highly recommend filling out your paperwork they send ahead of time! Overall, a very good experience, since I was very nervous to have their tonsils out (as were the children)because my own children never had theirs out. Also, one of the children had to have that little piece of skin under her tongue clipped and Dr. Kaplan did a very clean job on that as well. The Bonus is, my Daughter sings...but has polps on her throat and I found out Dr. Kaplan specializes in professional singing voices, so I now feel very comfortable sending her to him!