Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael A Knapp has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Knapp was my first HMO doctor in 1991. Since then I have had health insurance off & on, but have gone to him regardless of my insurance status. In hat 25 year period, luckily I have only had to visit him about 5 or so times. EVERY time he is patient and caring - specifically, he LISTENS to you, which I have found very rare with many doctors. Over the years, I have recommended many people to his office and ALL are still with him.
Dr. Knapp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1976
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Michael A Knapp accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrecher & Knapp Mds, 205 Newtown Rd Ste 219, Warminster, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael A Knapp in this video.
Dr. Michael A Knapp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warminster, PA.