Dr. Michael Powell Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Powell?

Worst experience

Posted on March 16th, 2013

I have been to American Family Care before and have always had an ok experience. My expectations are not too high since it is only a walk-in clinic. However, my experience with this man was far from positive. After waiting for three hours in an exam room for him to see me, his attitude was terrible. Very narcissistic. He told me he was going to be giving me a shot of a particular medication. To which I responded that my past experience with that medication was that it was not effective for me. His response was to smirk and walk out the room. Very unprofessional. I am an RN at UAB and deal with doctors all the time and have never witnessed a doctor acting in this manner. He should not be working at this clinic because he obviously does not care at all about his patients. All he cares about is the money he makes.

Posted on June 21st, 2017