Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael A Robertson has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Michael A Robertson has the following 12 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Michael A Robertson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Robertson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1998
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Michael A Robertson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Heart And Vascular Hospital, 8075 N Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Michael A Robertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.