Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael A Rosenthal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hiatal Hernia
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cholesterol Management
- Peptic Ulcer
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Rosenthal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
55 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1963
New Britain General Hospital
Dr. Michael A Rosenthal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMelchinger Rosenthal Breier Mds, 100 York St Ste 2E, New Haven, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael A Rosenthal in this video.
Dr. Michael A Rosenthal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.