Dr. Michael Silver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Silver?

I went to Dr. Silver my junior year of high school and during the summer I had gone obtained a Xanax addiction and was sent to the ER and almost sent to a impatient rehab facility. My parents had tried to call but he has not returned any calls to me or my parents. I had to get a new doctor because it's been 6 months and he still has not even texted me after their were voicemails sent to him. So I highly recommend you choose a different therapist if you want someone to actually care about you and not your money.

STAY AWAY! Dr. Silver doesn't give parents feedback on their kids sessions with him. That's because he doesn't take care of the problem he was suppose to help with. Don't waste your time/$$ on a doctor who doesn't give parents feedback on their kids because of "patient confidentiality".

The Best

Dr. Silver has saved my life. I have been his patient for almost 20 years and he has consistently been compassionate, caring and effective in treating my life-long but previously undiagnosed chronic depression.I give him the highest recommendation that exists.

great doc is truely caring and has helped a lot.