Have you seen Dr. Michael A Smith?

I can eat again!

This surgery was to perform a myotomy and a partial fundoplication to correct achalasia (I lost 70 pounds), It was performed at St. Joes Hospital in Phoenix. Dr Smith was very congenial, listened well and conducted himself professionally and was personally interested in my condition. He aggressively had the operation performed. I exited the hospital with no abdominal pain, as as I told my wife, except for a slight abdominal discomfort, feel as good as I consider normal. Results from a successful surgery indeed. He is my go to guy. I will share him with you.

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Smith and his staff are highly professional. Dr. Smith took a great deal of time with us during my consultation explaining the process of the navigational bronchoscopy. He answered all of our questions. His confidence made us feel very good, and his kindness was comforting. The scope resulted in a diagnosis of lung cancer, and as a non-smoker, I was shocked. However, he delivered the news in a direct, supportive manner and outlined the next steps. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith. He made a personal follow up phone call to see how I was doing.

Wonderful doctor

I trust Dr Smith completely. He is competent, intelligent and has an excellent bedside manner.

Outstanding Sergeon with Great Bedside Manner

Dr Smith was a pleasure to work with.... He is down to earth, listens to your concerns and provides easy to understand information about your condition.

Dr. Michael A Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.

Dr. Michael A Smith Is this you?