3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Stephens?

My experience with Dr. M. Stephenson has been excellent , patient relationship, he is very knowledgeable and takes care of my needs. His staff is very professional and has very good customer service skills, and his nurse is very sweet and easy to talk to about how I feel and my medicines I need or adjusted. I really enjoy going to him as a Dr. His office is always clean and if I need blood taken it can be done in his office, in which saves me money.

Not the best place in Orange Park

Dr. Michael Stephens seems to be a proficient and competent physician, however he is only in the office two days a week. His receptionist is inept, and submits my insurance incorrectly at each visit. I do not have these issues with any other physician I see. Most often, I have been seen by his nurse practitioner, Dan Palmieri. He is an arrogant little man, and highly rude. I will be seeking a new primary care physician. While Dr. Stephens seems to be a good physician, I cannot recommend his office for these reasons.

Dr. Stephens is great. Medical staff varies here so find the right doctor for you.

Excellent in every way

I'm a fairly new patient. But I have nothing to complain about. Courteous staff. Very nice doctor, taking his time with me.

Family

Ms

I have been going to Stephens Family Practice for about 15 years and have never actually seen Dr Stephens. I wouldn't know him if I passed him on the street, in fact I've never seen a real Dr there.I had a good relationship with Matt Morgan a PA but he is no longer there. I am seriously thinking of finding another Family Practice. I'm not sure it's even legal to never see an actual Doctor ! I'm not very pleased with the PA I'm seeing there now. He has been contradicted and corrected about some medications he prescribed for me from my other doctors.The one good thing about Stephens Family Practice is that you can usually get an appointment within a few days and the wait time is minimal but don't count on seeing a DOCTOR.

very caring

I always get great service, never wait over 10 minutes.Dr.Stephens is so caring, and when i was having problems he called me at home to make sure i went to the hospital. I rate him #1. and keep in mind he is not a specialist only family practice. He does not hesitate sending me to a specialist if i need one .

office staff

ashley is not very friendly. in fact, she acts like you are inconveniencing her.

old client

I had gone to Dr. Stephens Family Practice for several years, never actually saw him. I am now an exclient, his staff left me without medication that i needed. I was never very happy with anyone that I saw there, short visits, didn't really seem to care.

Dr. Michael A Stephens is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orange Park, FL.

Dr. Michael A Stephens Is this you?