Dr. Michael A Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Thomas?

Amazing Doctor

I loved my time of fertility treatment with Dr. Thomas. Him and his staff were compassionate and understanding. Dr. Thomas took steps as slow as I wanted and he wanted to know how I was emotionally and physically. He explained everything in ways I could understand and accepted all of my questions. My only disappointment was that since my insurance carrier did not cover any of the services we went to another practice for treatment after diagnosis. I missed Dr. Thomas through my treatment.

A blessing to my family!

Dr. Thomas is a wonderful Doctor who I am so glad to have used in helping my husband & I start our family! He was an active listener to all my concerns, clearly outlined the procedures used & risks involved in every step of the process, never made us feel like he was rushing us out the door, and made the whole process of infertility treatment much more tolerable. His warm & dedicated staff saw me on Sundays or holidays if blood levels warranted, and thanks to him, we have 4 beautiful children. Although he never was able to pinpoint exactly what our difficulty in conceiving might've been, he did make it happen for us! My sister-in-law also used him & was very happy with Dr. Thomas. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a fertility specialist!

Worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever had.

Love My Doctor

Felt very comfortable. Loved him and his staff.

Dr. Thomas is AWESOME in addressing your individual concerns and questions, never rushes talking with you, and either answers your questions thoroughly or refers you to another doctor who can give a more thorough answer. A WONDERFUL communicator and human being, as well as a wonderful M.D.!

Dr. Michael A Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, OH.