Dr. Michael A Volpe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Volpe?

Awful - the worst doctor's office ever

I have been neglected and disregarded by this guy and his office staff for an entire month. I give up and will be going to another urologist. Don't come here if you have any problems. You will be given the runaround and won't get a straight answer to any question. It is very frustrating to deal with Dr. Volpe's office. Not recommended.

Doctor highly recommended - ASC staff contact (for appts.) a problem

I can give my highest recommendation to Dr. Volpe. Great bedside manner, thorough explanation of everything, etc. He is highly motivated to get even routine tests done and wants to rule out the possibility of a growing problem. This is very much appreciated by me. Most of his staff is likewise excellent. My only warning to potential patients is to be patient when waiting to make an appointment for a non-emergency invasive procedure with anaesthesia (e.g., cystoscopy) in the ASC (Ambulatory Surgery Center). I had to inquire three times just to make an appointment and it took a whole business week for the person to get back to me and make the appointment. It would have been nice to have gotten an estimate of the time lag between requesting an appointment and actually getting one. That's my only complaint and it's not directed at the doctor.

Great doctor, busy office

Saw Dr. Volpe for a male issue, he was kind, great bedside manner, put me at ease. Great sense of humor.

Great Dr.

Very conscientious Up to speed on latest technologies and treatments Honest Caring Great "bedside manner"

No better Urologist

Dr. Volpe is thorough and communicates well with his patients. Unlike many doctors, Dr. Volpe takes his time explaining diagnosis results and presenting options. I would go to no other urologist.

Outstanding Physician who cares deeply about his patients

The doctor was very friendly and a no nonsense type of guy. He took a look at my case and immediately detected I had cancer. The next day set me up for surgery and removed the tumor. I feel he saved my life and I had no idea that I even had this condition. He was very reassuring and made me feel like I was the most important person in the office. He put my mind at ease and made me feel that the cancer I had would be curable and I could lead a normal Iife.

One of the first doctors I've seen that didn't seem like he was rushed. Gave a lot of attention and took his time. Great experience so far and I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Michael A Volpe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley Heights, NJ.