Dr. Michael Weinstein Is this you?

4.8

Great doctor

He is the most caring and devoted doctor I have ever met. Unfortunately he retired and it's hard to find a replacement.

The best doctor I have met. He is so kind and caring. Makes you feel like you're his only patient. He has retired now and I truly miss him. Have not yet found another one like him !

He is a extremely caring, kind, capable doctor.

Kind and caring

I was diagnosed with late stage colon cancer a couple of years ago, and it seemed to me that it pained Dr. Weinstein almost as much giving me the news as it did me getting the news. He was my surgeon, too, and I really could not have been in better hands. Am healthy now, all thanks to him - was incredibly lucky to find him, and always recommend him to anyone I know going for a colonoscopy.