So expensive, treatment not

An amazing man, surrounded by a 1st class team

In short, Dr Werner made me a MAN again. After a DECADE of uncaring urologists who prescribed me pills and said "go see a sex therapist", Dr. Werner identified the THREE distinct issues I was suffering, treated them, and made me the man I should have been 10 years ago. He is intelligent and compassionate, and I would be honored to call him a friend. Nick Cannon, his PA, is also an amazing individual, and is more intelligent, caring, and professional than the board certified urologists I visited prior to finding Mazemenshealth. I wish I found Dr. Werner 10 years ago, it would have saved my marriage. Men, please, if you are suffering in silence, you do not need to!! Please, do not let years go by, and then depression and resentment destroy your life and relationships. Dr. Werner and his team with save you. Do not make the mistake I made by suffering and being embarrassed to deal with an EASILY TREATABLE issue. In my case, it was Low T, general anxiety disorder, and minor outflow leakage.

Feeling Wonderful.....

I went to Dr. Werner with an embrassing sexual problem at age 46. Not only is the staff very friendly when entering the office, but they take care of you immediately. Dr. Werner was very professional and listen to my concerns and immediately gave me options of what I could do to correct my problem. Dr. Werner is easy to talk to, has excellent bed side manner and answered my every question. I feel as if I'm 25 again!!!!! My partner and I are enjoying life again (sexually) thanks to Dr. Werner.

Incredible Doctor and Staff

We were given some very difficult news by another doctor. Seeing Dr. Werner has really changed our lives. He was so informative, positive and provided us so many options. His staff returns calls and emails within minutes! If all doctors were like Dr. Werner and his staff the world would be a much better place!

Sort of falsely advertised in abilities. . Somewhat helpful however very expensive to meet with for what service is provided.

Dr. Michael A Werner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Purchase, NY.