Dr. Michael Wilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Wilson?

Posted on August 30th, 2012

DR. WILSON IS AN EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN AND IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO HAVE HIM AS A PTP SINCE HE A WAITING LIST OF PEOPLE WHO WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HIM AS THEIR PHYSICIAN. HE TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN HIS DIAGNOSIS AND LISTENS TO YOUR CONCERNS. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS COMPASSIONATE AND HE IS NOT AFRAID TO REFER YOU TO SPECIALISTS IF NEEDED.

Issues w refilling RX

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

I am a chronic pain patient. The medication I take is a daily dose. Without the medication I am in extreme, almost debilitating pain. Dr. Wilson does not refill the prescription until the day after I run out taking it on the doses prescribed. This leaves me with a day + of excruciating pain. If I am not able to get into the pharmacy exactly when he refills my rx I may be without my medication. This has happened twice once on vacation and once at a conference. The office staff then tells me to just have it transferred to the pharmacy near me, except for the fact that there are not any CVS pharmacys in the high sierras where we were camping. I am currently looking for a new doctor.

Posted on January 30th, 2017