Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael C Aaronoff MD
Dr. Michael C Aaronoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aiea, HI, with another office in Honolulu, HI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael C Aaronoff has 2 locations
Dr. Michael C Aaronoff has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Michael C Aaronoff has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael C Aaronoff - Posted on December 6th, 2017
It's been some time ago but Dr. Aaronoff delivered my daughter when he was working at Gwinnett Medical in Georgia. Read some of these reviews and was surprised to see some of the negative. My experience was that he was a very good doctor who spent time discussing questions and he checked in on you. He had a positive attitude and demeanor. Based on my experience, I would recommend him!
The wrost OB ever! Ladies watch out.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael C Aaronoff - Posted on September 17th, 2013
I am 7 month pregnant, i met with Michael Aaronoff for the first and last time! Dr. Aaronoff acted very unprofessional, rude and unconcerned for my health. He didn't even stay in the room with me for 3min! He stormed out of the room running his mouth, and then sent in one of the nurses in the office to relay rude massages to me back and forth (she had to leave my room 4 times to talk to Dr.aaronoff because he wouldn't come back). He was being so inappropriate that i just decided to leave. He made me appointments to places i said i wasn't going to go to, and even still keeps rescheduling me new ones. I have told his office many times i have changed Doctor offices and everything, and still they call me about appointments they made for me! I will be changing my phone number tomorrow so i can put this all behind me.
Very rude dr
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael C Aaronoff - Posted on May 23rd, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael C Aaronoff - Posted on March 25th, 2011
Rude, Don't go if you have Tricare
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael C Aaronoff - Posted on December 29th, 2010
I have Tricare, and at first Dr Aaronoff was ok, until I told him my husband was being transferred. I told him we were leaving during my 1st trimester, and he seemed ok with it. Once it got closer to our transfer date he encouraged me to stay behind in Hawaii and have him deliver my baby (at 25 weeks). I decided to go with my husband and 4 year old, and during my last appt he was really rude and nasty, to the extent of telling me I'm a bad mom, raising his voice at me while the exam door was open, and telling me since I didn't want to listen to him, I should leave his office. I said ok, he then took my charts and wrote I was non complaint over them. When my next doctor saw his charts he laughed and assured my that I did nothing wrong by leaving. I called tricare and told them what happened, they noted it and told me the doctor gets the bulk of the money at delivery, which explained alot. Bottomline don't go to Dr Aaronoff if you're a military family.
25 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Michael C Aaronoff Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael C Aaronoff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Aiea, HI.