Dr. Michael Aaronoff Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Michael Aaronoff?

Recommend!

Posted on December 6th, 2017

It's been some time ago but Dr. Aaronoff delivered my daughter when he was working at Gwinnett Medical in Georgia. Read some of these reviews and was surprised to see some of the negative. My experience was that he was a very good doctor who spent time discussing questions and he checked in on you. He had a positive attitude and demeanor. Based on my experience, I would recommend him!

The wrost OB ever! Ladies watch out.

Posted on September 17th, 2013

I am 7 month pregnant, i met with Michael Aaronoff for the first and last time! Dr. Aaronoff acted very unprofessional, rude and unconcerned for my health. He didn't even stay in the room with me for 3min! He stormed out of the room running his mouth, and then sent in one of the nurses in the office to relay rude massages to me back and forth (she had to leave my room 4 times to talk to Dr.aaronoff because he wouldn't come back). He was being so inappropriate that i just decided to leave. He made me appointments to places i said i wasn't going to go to, and even still keeps rescheduling me new ones. I have told his office many times i have changed Doctor offices and everything, and still they call me about appointments they made for me! I will be changing my phone number tomorrow so i can put this all behind me.

Very rude dr

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

He's not a good doctor, he doesn't show that he cares about you, make you very uncomfortable, and very judge mental. Fake smile! No good! I recommend everyone not to see this guy.

Posted on March 25th, 2011

spend enough time with me and explain things to me about my situation.

Rude, Don't go if you have Tricare

Posted on December 29th, 2010

I have Tricare, and at first Dr Aaronoff was ok, until I told him my husband was being transferred. I told him we were leaving during my 1st trimester, and he seemed ok with it. Once it got closer to our transfer date he encouraged me to stay behind in Hawaii and have him deliver my baby (at 25 weeks). I decided to go with my husband and 4 year old, and during my last appt he was really rude and nasty, to the extent of telling me I'm a bad mom, raising his voice at me while the exam door was open, and telling me since I didn't want to listen to him, I should leave his office. I said ok, he then took my charts and wrote I was non complaint over them. When my next doctor saw his charts he laughed and assured my that I did nothing wrong by leaving. I called tricare and told them what happened, they noted it and told me the doctor gets the bulk of the money at delivery, which explained alot. Bottomline don't go to Dr Aaronoff if you're a military family.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

Dr Aaronoff is a fantastic doctor, extremely experienced and very friendly. I have no hesitation recommending him as he was excellent with me and my family with my very complicated pregnancy. I now have another healthy and beautiful baby boy - thanks to Dr Aaronoff.

Posted on November 13th, 2014